Responsibilities of the Treasurer
1. Receive, properly credit and deposit all monies of the association, keeping accurate records of each transaction.
2. Work with the budget committee to recommend and establish fiscal policies.
3. Give written report and expenditures at each Executive Board meeting and Annual meeting.
4. Examine supporting data for all check requests and issue checks.
5. Work with trustees and other responsible associational officers to assure that properties are adequately insured.