Responsibilities of the Sunday School Director
l. Help promote Bible study in the individual churches.
2. Plan and provide for opportunities for church Bible study leaders to develop and improve their skills.
3. Help individual churches find solutions to specific problems which they might have as related to Bible study programs.
4. Report to Executive Board and Annual associational meetings all events and programs and evaluation of their results.
5. Keep churches informed of changing trends in methods and materials.
6. Maintain contact with the Sunday Schools of the association.