Responsibilities of the Moderator and Assistant Moderator
1. Should be responsible for presiding at all meetings of the Executive Board.
2. Should assist with the planning and preside at the Annual Meeting.
3. Shall serve as chairman and preside over the Associational Council.
4. Shall appoint committees as designated by the By-laws and special committees authorized by the Executive Board or Annual Session.
5. Shall be responsible for maintaining order in all sessions of business.
6. Represent and stand for the will of the majority; and in all things carry out its directions, yet see that the minority rights are respected.
7. Serve as ex-of?cio member of all committees.
8. Limited to 3 year term (See Exec. Comm. Minutes 4/88)