Responsibilities of the Communications Chair
1. To create and administer the website on the internet for the Salem Association of Baptists churches.
2. To maintain and update the website on a regular basis to keep the information current as it pertains to the association and to the churches of the association.
3. To maintain a contact list of a person or persons at each represented church to keep the webmaster informed of each church’s activities that they wish to have publicized on the website.
4. To ensure that the website is secure from any outside in?uence that might alter the website contents without authority to do so.
5. It will be each church’s responsibility to appoint a person or persons to be the contact to inform the webmaster of any activities that are to be put on the website.